Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 05, 2009

What Love is


Love is..

when I see you, it looks like spring time coming uptown..
all the birds just singing and the bells ringing
it just like a.. drama..

when I hear you, all of the air seems so fresh
the band play their music so well and Celine Dion sing to me..
it just like.. a musical show...

when I touch you, my breath stop and my heart beat so hard..
you are so precious and I can't even think that I touch you..

Love is..

when I think about you..
I smile

when I remember something about you,
I laugh

when I call your name,
I stop breathe

Love is..

just simple..

I don't know what's the reason that I'd love you..

I just Love you..

that's all.

3 comments:

  1. Beatrice1:02 am

    This is so sweet,,

    nice poem, girls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah lagi jatuh cinta sama siapa sih bella?

    ReplyDelete